Why Attending FOCUS Is Good For Business
According to our SatisFacts Associate Index, the opportunity to learn new things is the #1 employee motivator. We also know that motivated, satisfied employees translate into loyal, satisfied residents, which leads to less attrition all around.
With a jammed packed schedule, FOCUS 2017 will cover everything from operational strategies to employee development. Registration opens August 1st and it’s kind of a no brainer why you should attend but we know you have to convince the higher ups. Don’t worry, we’re here to help! Here are 5 reasons why attending FOCUS is good for business.
1. Newly released data for marketing, leasing and retention – The findings of our 2017 Today’s Online Renter Study will be unveiled on the first day of the conference. Only those in attendance will hear firsthand what motivates thousands of renters to lease and renew. This inside look will span topics such as social media, ratings and reviews as well as online and offline hot buttons. With this information, communities will be better positioned to attract and keep more residents.
2. The opportunity to brainstorm new ideas – Overtime teams develop habits for everyday processes. The “this is the way we’ve always done it” syndrome can lead to complacency, halting the ability to be creative and think beyond the ordinary. Sometimes it’s as simple as stepping away from the monotony of a familiar routine. Our education sessions are designed to turn on light bulbs and get attendees to see things from a fresh perspective.
3. Relatable and transferrable approaches to solving challenges – Our seasoned presenters are multifamily educators as well experts outside of the industry. This diverse mix offers attendees a chance to hear from the best in the business along with others who are experts in fields such as leadership and team development.
4. Discover how to make the most of our products and services – Did you know 67.7% of renters trust ratings and reviews? Your online story is directly influenced by the onsite experience. The Tech Lab is an exclusive area open to current SatisFacts and ApartmentRatings clients providing hands on practice with Manager Center and Online Reporting. The tips acquired here will help you become more efficient and knowledgeable back at home.
5. Get answers straight from the source – We’ve included an open forum on the final day of FOCUS. Constructed town hall style, key players for SatisFacts and ApartmentRatings will be front and center to field questions and address concerns from conference attendees. This is your opportunity to get in front of those best suited to explain the logic behind current and future developments for both verticals.
2017 will be here before you know it – plan now to attend FOCUS and set your team up for success!