NEW SATISFACTS FEATURE:
1. Introducing the New SatisFacts’ Property Comparison Report
We’re so excited to bring this new reporting tool to SatisFacts’ Online Reporting! Those who have access to OLR will now have the ability to compare properties within their portfolio to a select number of competitor properties within that particular geographic area.
In addition, you can also view scores in real time or select a particular date range. Please keep in mind, we do not provide individual property scores but will show an aggregate of the competitor property scores within the area selected.
This new tool will help determine where residents are more satisfied, which helps management companies position their community effectively.
How to Run Report:
To view Comparison Report:
- Select the “Property Comparison” application in the side navigation bar
- Select the Date Range you wish to view scores
- Select the Property you’d like to benchmark.
- Click Run Report
With this new reporting tool, you will see the selected property’s ‘All Surveys Scores’, which is the aggregate of all Insite responses for the property you have chosen (Annual Survey comparison is not included at this time.)
Within the report, you can determine which properties you wish to compare which is reflected in the “Comparison Average” (average of all the responses for the selected properties.)
*Please note the following criteria must be met to run the report:
- A minimum of 1 property with an active Insite Survey (Annual surveys do not apply at this time).
- That property has a minimum of 5 other properties within a 20-mile radius.
- Those properties have a minimum 1 active Insite Survey (Annual surveys do not apply).
This report will allow your Regional and Property Managers to drill down into their property’s performance in comparison to the surrounding competition. As always, let us know what you think, by leaving a comment below.