Please complete the form on this page to opt-in to participate in the 2023 SatisFacts Online Renter Study!
SatisFacts Research stands at the forefront of the multifamily industry, offering unrivaled renter and employee surveys. With over a decade of experience and a track record of surveying more than 100,000 residents, our Biennial Online Renter Study has become an industry benchmark. Here’s what you gain by opting in to participate:
- Free 2023 Online Renter Study Results & Comparative Analysis Report
- Free Company-Level Results
- Opportunity for a Webinar (based on participating associations)
A lot has changed in the last two years. The SatisFacts Biennial Online Renter Study dives into crucial topics impacting today’s multifamily operations, including:
- Rental Decision Drivers
- Ratings & Reviews
- The Resident Living & Renewal Experience
- Technology & Social Media Preferences
- ESGs Impact
- & More!
By participating in this study, you’ll receive valuable zero-party data to guide your resource allocation, prioritize efforts and budgets, and inform critical decisions tailored explicitly to your leasing, marketing, customer service, communications, online reputation, and retention programs.
How To Opt-In:
To provide SatisFacts with your portfolio-wide resident list, an authorized member of your company can complete the form on this page, selecting either:
- Opt-in as a SatisFacts client with a current API Integration (Yardi, RealPage, Entrata, ResMan)
- Opt-in to provide a current resident list by emailing it via an Excel file (you’ll receive a confirmation with details for sending your resident list, needed by August 11, 2023).
- Opt-in as an association referral and provide the association code (you’ll receive a confirmation email with details for sending your resident list, needed by August 11, 2023).
If you are a current SatisFacts survey customer and are already integrated with us through your PMS, the opt-in process is easy! Just choose opt-in option #1 and we’ll do the rest!
We are thrilled to once again provide the multifamily industry with invaluable, reputable, and authentic insights on renter trends, behaviors, and preferences. Join us in shaping the future of the industry!