What is an Insite® Resident Feedback Survey?
Insite® is a Resident Feedback Survey program based on events or touch points in the life cycle of a prospect and resident. The purpose is to provide a communication tool and customer service safety net to ensure questions, issues, concerns and praise do not fall through the cracks, allowing management to take decisive steps to meet residents’ needs.
The program includes:
- Online feedback program
- Comprehensive and intuitive online reporting
- Trends by month, quarter and year
- Bi-annual portfolio review and coaching session
- Automated action plan templates
- National awards program
- Benchmark against The SatisFacts Index
What Makes the SatisFacts Touch Point Process Different?
- Assess the prospect’s overall impression of the visit/tour
- Prospects tour on average 4-6 communities before deciding where to lease
- More effective than mystery shops
- Onsite teams have been trained to recognize mystery shoppers (appearance, questions asked, etc.)
- Validates resident expectations are being met.
- Determines how prepared the team was for the new resident and how efficient they were in resolving issues once reported.
- Ensures work met resident expectations
- Evaluates overall communication.
- A “teamwork” survey
- Touch base prior to lease expiration.
- Identify issues that could impact renewal likelihood.
- Allows team the opportunity to resolve outstanding concerns
Additional modules available:
- Takeover studies – the missing piece of due diligence
- Move Out – evaluates the final experience
- Point of Service – customizable touch point
*May be integrated with the ApartmentRatings.com Verified Resident Program™